Thursday, December 27, 2007

'Tis the Season...


Sarah and I harvested this beautiful spruce off of my property. It's the first tree that I have had in the last several years. It was quite festive.



Heike organized this great holiday feast at Belfair. The evening was filled with goose, wine, gifts and fun.

This tasty warm drink consists of wine, fruit and molten sugar which is dramatically torched prior to consumption.



Katie's cake was a masterpiece.






The hot gift of the night was this sexy yellow bra. Lars stripped it from Trevor...I think it looked better with Lars's outfit.








Sarah and I enjoyed Christmas Day together. We opened gifts,played some boggle, and finished the day off with a refreshing run out to an old mining shack on the backside of Ester Dome.


No comments: